Innovative and Individual
More than 200 new developments a year are measures of our experience in design and construction. Our strengths lie in a distinctive sense of form and a functional design appropriate for the material.
Precision Down to the Last Detail
Our own tool shop with around 100 employees guarantees the highest quality of products and fast realisation of projects.
- Annually more than 200 injection moulds
- Up to 25 t tool weight
- Part weight from 0.1 to 8.5 kg
- 100 employees in tool making
Optimal Process Technology for Every Product
A high awareness of quality and innovative strength make us the leading plastics processor in Europe.
- GIP - Gas Internal Pressure
- Multi-component technology
- IMD – In Mould Decoration
- MuCell – Physical foaming
- Sandwich and standard injection moulding
Perfect Solutions from a Single Source
Our many years of extensive experience in the metal working industry complement our manufacturing expertise perfectly. Advanced machinery and in-house tool shop ensure the highest standards of quality, enabling us to find the best solution for complex requirements.
- Punching and pressing to 320 t
- Tool shop for complex stamping, drawing, punching and shaping dies
- Laser cutting system with automatic loading
- Hardening with induction hardening systems, saline bath and protective gas furnaces
- Powder coating, non-stick coating, galvanising zinc coating
- Highly automated assembly and packaging lines
Full Service for your Success
With sophisticated solutions, we complete your products to your exact requirements. Moreover, our expertise in packaging and global logistics ensure you receive your product quickly and reliably.
- Flexible assembly automation with transfer lines and rotary indexing tables
- Hot stamping, pad printing and UV direct printing
- Friction welding
- Ultrasonic welding
- PU resin casting
- Global logistics
- Just-in-time delivery